Wednesday, June 15, 2011

exploring the fridge

I meant to post this ages ago, but vacation and job applications got in the way. Oh well, here it goes! (I also have like 3 blog entries I've been meaning to post!)

I thought that Jill's amusing post about her refrigerator was fun and I wanted to do my own! So here it goes, the Carlin fridge in all its glory!

Our fridge is slightly messy, consisting of many magnets and notes to each other.

And of course, fantastic artwork by small children (and me!). And, it even holds my letter informing me I passed comps with distinction! Also, I love the Scooper Bowl picture. So much ice cream.
Inside our freezer full of unhealthy things. Please ignore the frozen dinners, I try to. And you can't see both of them, but there's two cartons of ice cream! We also have vegetables, but they're in the door where you can't see them.
Inside our fridge! Important stuff like beer, fruit, almond milk, various breads, hummus, and yes, there's 3 pitchers of sweet tea. That's not normal.
And some condiments in the door. Delicious salsa. And the best thing in there is in the top left, in the jar with the gold lid- homemade apple butter!

Now that I look at these pictures, they really aren't that interesting. Oh well. I took these a while ago and a lot has changed in our fridge. Mainly we had to clear out the bottom shelf and the crisper to make room for all our vegetables!

Coming up next: Sam and Luis eat vegetables! So thrilling!



2 comments:

  1. Haha I don't know how I missed this post! I love the artwork on your fridge and obviously LOVE THE SCOOPERBOWL PICTURE!! Also, THREE PITCHERS OF SWEET TEA?? Yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! and seriously, all three pitchers are like half full.

    ReplyDelete